While there is so much to do and see at the Goleta Lemon Festival this weekend at Girsh Park (7050 Phelps Road), we hope you will come visit us at the City of Goleta booth area. Here are some of the many reasons you should stop by:
- Test your luck and spin our roulette wheel to see if you walk away with some of our brand-new “Live • Work • Play” City of Goleta merchandise.
- Guess how many lemon drops we have in our jar for your chance to win a City of Goleta Prize Pack.
- Get a free reusable Plastic Free Goleta utensil set (while supplies last).
- Sign-up for City notifications to stay informed with the latest happenings and events in Goleta!
- Visit our Creek and Watershed table to learn about your neighborhood creek, find out about creek cleanups, and take home creek themed giveaways.
- Sign up to be a Beautify Goleta volunteer.
- Visit our Goleta Valley Library table and take home a new library card.
- Spin the Goleta Valley Library prize wheel to take home bookmarks, stickers and more.
- Join the Mayor and Councilmembers at Noon each day for the infamous Pie Eating contest. They will be among the judges.
Enjoy all of this family-friendly citrus-y fun at the Lemon Festival tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission and parking are free.
For more information on this event hosted by the Santa Barbara South Coast Chamber of Commerce, visit www.lemonfestival.com.
We can’t wait to see you there!