The Chamber is proud to announce the Santa Barbara South Coast Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors for 2023.
These business leaders, from a variety of industries, set the course, mission, and policy direction of the region’s premier business association.
Please see below the nominated slate of directors for 2023, as well as the list of continuing Board Members and those who will be terming off. The Chamber would like to thank all of our volunteer leaders for their time and dedication to the board.
If you have any questions or need additional information on the proposed slate, please contact me.
Kristen Miller, President & CEO
2023 Proposed Board of Directors
Nominated Slate of Directors for 2023
- Tyler Duncan, Rusty’s Pizza
- Steven Janicek, The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara
- Angela Krablin, Montecito Bank & Trust
- Liz Rodriguez, Santa Barbara Hotel Group
- Cara Williams, Cottage Health
A special thank you to our outgoing Chair of the Board, Trevor Large, Fauver, Large, Archbald & Spray, and our incoming Chair of the Board, Joey Zumaya, LinkedIn and The Zumaya Group.
Continuing Board of Directors 2023
- Caroline Alarcon, Reliant Notary Services
- Geoff Andrews, Carpe Data
- Michael Baker, United Boys & Girls Club of SB County
- Randy Berg, Transphorm
- Joseph Cambray, Pacifica Graduate Institute
- Chris Chiarappa, Santa Barbara Restaurant Collective
- Sara Dearman, Chevron
- Francois DeJohn, Hayes Commercial Group
- Larry Doris, Agilent Technologies
- Steve Epstein, The Epstein Partners
- Karen Graf, Hilltop Flowers, Inc.
- Steve Greig, Pacific Pipeline Company
- Renee Grubb, Village Properties
- Randal Hernandez, Verizon
- Doralee S. Jacobson, Jack’s Bistro & Famous Bagels
- Brian Larinan, Granite Construction
- John Longbrake, UC Santa Barbara
- Matthew Morgan, Damitz Brooks Nightingale Turner & Morrisset
- Shelley Nunes, Meister & Nunes, P.C.
- Kathy Odell, Women’s Economic Ventures
- Tom Patton, Ramada Santa Barbara
- Anne Pazier, Santa Barbara Gift Baskets
- Mitchell Sjerven, Bouchon Santa Barbara
- Laurel Sykes, American Riviera Bank
- Sachi Thompson, Curvature
- Tony Vallejo, Nicholson and Schwartz
- Shawn Webb, Bega North America
Thank you to our Board Members who served during 2022 and are terming off the Board of Directors:
- Janet Garufis, Montecito Bank & Trust
- Kirsten McLaughlin, COX Communications
- Bibi Moezzi, Pacific Premier Bank
- Linda LeBrock, Pacific Coast Business Times