Mark your calendars for an important night for the City. The 6th Annual Goleta Community State of the City is on Monday, April 10, from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. at the Elks Lodge (150 N. Kellogg Avenue). This is a must-attend, free community event with simultaneous Spanish interpretation and light refreshments offered. It’s a great opportunity to learn about the City’s recent accomplishments and what the future holds. Come see first-hand why the City of Goleta is a great place to Live, Work and Play, the theme of this year’s State of the City.
Watch this video invitation in English with Mayor Perotte:
The full program of events includes:
- From 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. you can come and mingle informally with the Goleta City Council, stakeholders, City staff, and fellow Goletans. We also encourage you to check out our information stations, take photos, and enjoy light refreshments.
- Submit a question to be answered during the Q&A portion of the program.
- Program begins promptly at 6:00 p.m.:
- Mayor Perotte gives the 2023 State of the City Address
- City Manager Robert Nisbet provides an update on the City’s Finances
- Q&A session with Mayor Perotte and Department Directors
If you love Goleta, this is a night you won’t want to miss. Thank you to the Elks Lodge for having us back once again.
We hope to see you at the 2023 Goleta Community State of the City!