Here’s your weekly round-up of local government meetings, which are open to the public. If there are items of interest to you that these meeting bodies will be discussing, make your voice heard. There are many ways to have your voice heard. Check the agenda for each meeting for information on how you can participate.
- County of Santa Barbara Board of Supervisors – 9 am
- Hearing: Consider recommendations regarding a report on Sheriff-Coroner overtime usage and costs, and a proposed budget development policy for overtime mitigation.
- Hearing: Consider recommendations regarding a Proposition 172 Funding Update.
- Hearing: Consider recommendations regarding the Annual TRUTH Act Report and Community Forum.
- Goleta City Council Meeting – 4 pm (Closed Session) 5:30 pm (Regular Session)
- Presentation: Santa Barbara County Broadband Strategic Plan
- Public Hearing: Consideration of Initiation of a General Plan Amendment for 5399 Overpass Road known as APNs 071-220-031, -036, -024 – Case No. 22-0003-GPA
- Adoption of the 2022 California Building Standards Code
- Goleta Public Engagement Commission Meeting – 6 pm
- Presentation: Update Outreach Efforts and Strategies to Increase Spanish Engagement in Goleta
- Santa Barbara Airport Commission Meeting – 6 pm
- Airport Capital Improvement Program
- Goleta Economic Development & Revitalization Standing Committee – 3:30 pm
- Economic Development Strategic Plan Situation Assessment Draft Presentation
- County of Santa Barbara South Board of Architectural Review – 10 am
- Goleta/Noleta Items on Agenda:
- Klopp Trust Residential Edition – 5077 San Vicente Drive – Goleta
- T-Mobile Tier 2 Small Wireless Facility – 4973 Via Los Santos – Goleta
- Pierce Addition – 154 Valdivia Drive – Goleta