Do you have concerns about homelessness in our City? Please join the City of Goleta, Santa Barbara Alliance for Community Transformation (SB ACT), and City Net on Monday, April 24, from 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. for a monthly virtual meeting to discuss the Goleta Homelessness Regional Action Plan.
This is a great opportunity to express your concerns regarding the impacts of homelessness and work on collaborative responses. Discussion topics can include:
- Concern about specific homeless people
- Concern about “hot spots” where there are significant homeless impacts
- Questions about City policy and plans for homeless people
- Questions about how to get involved
- Ideas for solving the problem
Goleta City staff, including the City’s Homelessness Services Coordinator, Chuck Flacks, will be at the meeting, along with case management representatives from City Net and Good Samaritan.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, but would like to express any comments or concerns, please email Chuck Flacks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84258247334
Meeting ID: 842 5824 7334